Monday, April 11, 2011

CHOICE

  • -i choose the people  I am surrounded by
  • -i choose with insight and intuition
  • -i choose my words with care
  • -i choose to be human
  • -i choose purpose before profit
  • -i choose to inspire and be inspired, empower and be empowered
  • -i choose my business contacts wisely
  • -i choose to develop my talents into strengths
  • -i choose to express my feelings with love, gratitude and appreciation
  • -i choose passion and energy as a way of living
  • -i choose to lose my ego
  • -i choose to understand and accept
  • -i choose to connect people
  • -i choose to talk about ideas
  • -i choose to think abundandtly
  • -i choose to go beyond the ordinary and the status quo
  • -i choose to be creative and innovative
  • -i choose to be remarkable
  • -i choose to be different to make a difference
  • -i choose because it is my choice

No comments:

Post a Comment