Friday, June 3, 2011

NEVER...EVER

Here it is...I never ever thought I would finish, never ever thought I would even start. Let's begin with definition:
 NEVER - at no time; certainly not; in no case; not at all; absolutely not; by no means; in no case; not ever
 EVER - at all times;continuously; at any time; to a great extent; exceedingly; by all means; constantly; always
So how are these two words so often used in tandem??? They are opposite by definition so how the close relation???
OK so never say never is cliche...how about never say never ever???
In my journey of awareness and understanding certain phrases and words have become extinct in my vocabulary...never ever is one of them. 
How can one be so certain and uncertain simultaneously? In some context perhaps, not in  never/ever land. 
So be it...

No comments:

Post a Comment