Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Awareness Project Launch December 18, 2010

Today is the anniversary of my maternal grandmother's 100th  birthday and I have made the decision to start this blog. "Big Mama" as she was called was only about 4'10" and her size was never an obstacle, her heart was tremendous. She was aware.
 It has been about 8  months since my initial awareness and this blog has been in the making, now it finally has its debut. My journey of self discovery and the experiences along the way are a critical part of this project, I will share them as part of the intrinsic value that sharing brings. There will be initiatives (9 of them right now) and much more content to follow.
I welcome all comments, suggestions and recommendations. 
Make the decision to become aware...

No comments:

Post a Comment